Cataract & Refractive Surgery Today Europe is uniquely positioned within the European ophthalmic marketplace to serve both physician and industry needs.
The European edition shares many elements of the successful formula that has made Cataract & Refractive Surgery Today a leading publication in the United States. CRST Europe is steered by an Editorial Advisory Board that is built around key European surgical opinion leaders, both veterans and noted up-and-comers.
TARGETED CONTENT FOR A CLEARLY DEFINED AUDIENCE.
CRST Europe is circulated to 10,869 medium to high volume cataract and refractive surgeons across Europe. We cater to those ophthalmologists who are looking for a comprehensive editorial package that suits their specific interests. Our how-to format promotes continuing education, with topics such as the latest surgical approaches and techniques, complications management and avoidance pearls, practice management and business advice, and the latest technological advances.
A forum for the latest surgical developments.
CRST Europe is not only concerned with what’s happening now, but also what’s on the horizon. Surgeons are looking for the latest in product launches and technological developments across the globe. Our readers want to be educated, and CRST Europe has become a key source of information in the purchasing process of new technology. CRST Europe looks beyond clinical approvals to provide timely outcomes data and practical applications for surgical devices and therapeutics.
The informative connection between industry and surgeons.
CRST Europe is a targeted, cost-effective vehicle through which industry can aim marketing and advertising messages to cataract and refractive surgeons. In a sea of broadly focused ophthalmology publications, CRST Europe is appropriately tailored to a target audience of anterior segment surgeons.
EDITORIAL ADVISORY BOARD
- Elena Albé – Milan, Italy
- Gerd U. Auffarth – Heidelberg, Germany
- Allon Barsam – London, England
- Detlev R.H. Breyer – Düsseldorf, Germany
- Francesco Carones – Milan, Italy
- Béatrice Cochener – Brest, France
- H. Burkhard Dick – Bochum, Germany
- Francesc Duch – Barcelona, Spain
- Damien Gatinel – Paris, France
- Günther Grabner – Salzburg, Austria
- Farhad Hafezi – Zurich, Switzerland
- Detlef Holland – Kiel, Germany
- Björn Johansson – Linköping, Sweden
- Aylin Kiliç – Istanbul, Turkey
- Michael C. Knorz – Mannheim, Germany
- Thomas Kohnen – Frankfurt, Germany
- Gilles Lesieur – Albi, France
- Boris Malyugin – Moscow, Russia
- Simonetta Morselli – Verona, Italy
- Ewa Mrukwa-Kominek – Katowice, Poland
- Rudy M.M.A. Nuijts – Maastricht, Netherlands
- Magda Rau – Prague, Czech Republic
- Kjell U. Sandvig – Oslo, Norway
- Julian Stevens – London, England
- Pavel Stodulka – Zlín, Czech Republic
- Manfred Tetz – Berlin, Germany
- Carlos Vergés – Barcelona, Spain
- Paolo Vinciguerra – Milan, Italy
- Riccardo Vinciguerra – Milan, Italy
- Jérôme C. Vryghem – Brussels, Belgium
Chief Medical Editors
- Sheraz M. Daya – London, England
- Erik L. Mertens – Antwerp, Belgium
Associate Chief Medical Editors
- Arthur Cummings – Dublin, Ireland
- A. John Kanellopoulos – Athens, Greece
- Khiun F. Tija – Zwolle, Netherlands
Global Advisory Board
- David F. Chang – Los Altos, California
- John S. Chang, Jr – Hong Kong, China
- Steven J. Dell – Austin, Texas
- John F. Doane – Kansas City, Missouri
- Eric D. Donnenfeld – Rockville Centre, New York
- Soosan Jacob – Chennai, India
- Guy M. Kezirian – Scottsdale, Arizona
- Ronald R. Krueger – Cleveland, Ohio
- Michael A. Lawless – Sydney, Australia
- Jodhbir S. Mehta – Singapore
- Robert H. Osher – Cincinnati, Ohio
- Mohamed Shafik Shaheen – Alexandria, Egypt
- Stephen G. Slade – Houston, Texas
- Karl G. Stonecipher – Greensboro, North Carolina
- Abhay R. Vasavada – Ahmedabad, India
- George O. Waring IV – Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina