Compact Touch STS
Company: Quantel Medical
Phone: +33 4 73 745 745
The Compact Touch STS ultrasound B scan eye sizer automatically measures 10 sulcus-to-sulcus distances.
- Measures 10 sulcus-to-sulcus distances for sizing phakic IOLs, including lens curvature and anterior chamber depth
- Simulator software reproduces a phakic IOL’s fit in the posterior chamber
- Calipers calculate the distance between the corneal endothelium and the phakic IOL
The Compact Touch STS (Quantel Medical) refractive-dedicated ultrasound B scan eye sizer automatically measures 10 sulcus-tosulcus distances for sizing phakic IOLs to reduce the risk of postoperative complications. According to company literature, parameters measured with the company’s 50-MHz linear ultrasound probe include sulcus-to-sulcus, lens curvature, and anterior chamber depth. The device calculates the average and selects the best scan.
Simulator software helps refractive surgeons select the most suitable posterior chamber phakic IOL for each individual by reproducing its fit. Additionally, calipers automatically calculate the distance between the corneal endothelium and the phakic IOL, plus central and peripheral vaults.
AccuSurgical Single-Use Products
Company: Accutome, Inc.
Phone: +1 610 889 0200
The AccuSurgical line includes single-use blades, cannulas, and cystotomes.
- AccuSharp knives are disposable and come in a variety of sizes and styles
- Each blade is individually packed in protective casing
- CaSingle-use cannulas and cystotomes complement Accutome’s diamond and AccuSurgical knives
Accutome, Inc., recently introduced the AccuSurgical line of single-use blades, cannulas, and cystotomes. AccuSharp disposable knives are offered in a variety of sizes and styles including slit, straight, crescent, and microvitreoretinal. According to company literature, every AccuSharp blade is packed in a protective casing to ensure blade sharpness and provide sharps protection. AccuSurgical cannulas and cystotomes, which come in a variety of sizes and styles, are also available to complement the company’s diamond and AccuSurgical knives.