1. Santhiago MR, Smadja D, Gomes BAF, et al. Association between the percent tissue altered and post-laser in situ keratomileusis ectasia in eyes with normal preoperative topography. Am J Ophthalmol. 2014;158(1):87-95.
2. Santhiago MR, Smadja D, Wilson SE, et al. Role of percent tissue altered on ectasia after LASIK in eyes with suspicious topography. J Refract Surg. 2015;31(4):258-265.
3. Smadja D, Santhiago MR, Mello GR, et al. Influence of the reference surface shape for discriminating between normal corneas, subclinical keratoconus, and keratoconus. J Refract Surg. 2013;29(4):274-281.
4. Smadja D, Touboul D, Cohen A, et al. Detection of subclinical keratoconus using an automated decision tree classification. Am J Ophthalmol. 2013;156(2):237-246.
6. Wang L, Shirayama M, Koch DD. Repeatability of corneal power and wavefront aberration measurements with a dual-Scheimpflug Placido corneal topographer. J Cataract Refract Surg. 2010;36(3):425-430.
7. Savini G, Carbonelli M, Barboni P, Hoffer KJ. Repeatability of automatic measurements performed by a dual Scheimpflug analyzer in unoperated and post-refractive surgery eyes. J Cataract Refract Surg. 2011;37(2):302-309.
David Smadja, MD
• Anterior Segment Unit, Ophthalmology Department, Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center, Israel
• Institute of Nanotechnology and Advanced Materials, Bar Ilan University, Tel Aviv, Israel
• National Reference Center for Keratoconus, Bordeaux Hospital University, France
• Financial disclosure: Consultant (Ziemer, Alcon)